Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Lake


We went to the lake this past weekend, and all in all we had a good time. But I did meet up with a dog from next door, a species I had never heard of. This dog is a Staffordshire bull terrier, and his name is Ozzie. He is all muscle. I met him coming out of the gate to go to my car. He tagged me with two paw prints on my light khaki shorts. The red mud looked like it might have been a problem to get out, but with a little extra attention, they did come clean. I am sure all he wanted to do was give me a love pat. You don't think he is sticking his tongue out at me do you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Good to hear he's friendly; he looks like he could possibly hurt you if he so desired

8/14/2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

I am told he can swim for 2 hours straight, in a circle, around the pier, no ice tea breaks.

8/15/2007 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home