Monday, September 15, 2008

One of David's Bikes


Here is a pic of one of David's bikes. I had the privilege of riding to work with him on his first full day as an employee of Kiva. Everything went smoothly until we reached the block that the Kiva office was on, and he pulled to the center line to make a left and I followed and just as I did, the lock fell off the bike. (I was riding the Breezer; he was riding this one.) For some reason it seemed to have slipped out of the holder. Anyway, I turned around and rode back to pick it up, and a lady drove by and yelled out the window, "You can't do that!!" I was fortunate not to be hit by a car. So then I said goodbye to David and headed back to the house. David's cousins will appreciate the name of this bike.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home