Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Trip to the "Mountains"











Yesterday we took our fall trip to the "mountains." We started out like we go when we are heading to Louisville, KY (where our grandson lives) and for a minute we tried to pretend we were on our way there. We headed up 52 and instead of crossing over to I-77 we stayed on 52 where we pass all those shops that sell pumpkins, apples, apple cider and all of the other mountain stuff that you see in autumn. We didn't have but a few hours so we didn't go very far, but it was a pleasant afternoon to go up on the parkway. Have you ever wondered why you drive on a parkway, and park in a driveway? But I digress. You knew if I got anywhere in the neighborhood I would have to take a few shots of Pilot Mountain, or is it Mount Pilate? In any case I tried to take some view that I hadn't taken before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home