Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We played Wii


Here is a shot of Ben and Sarah playing Wii tennis, a popular game at our home. Wii is still a favorite after having it for over a year. We played some other Wii games (other than the sports) such as Big Brain Academy, but I am not as good at these games as the sports, at least in my own mind. It is humbling when the little professor comes up after a session and tells you how much (or how little) your brain weighs. I suppose the lighter it is the less you have to carry around, right?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I'm not much of a gamer, but we have the wii at the library now and I keep telling myself that I will get around to trying it out.

1/02/2008 2:34 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

I wouldn't want to challenge you on Big Brain Academy, but I will accept any challenge on Wii Sports. Go ahead and practice up for our next meeting.

1/02/2008 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids love the Wii Sports games. I just beat Scott at boxing!

1/08/2008 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home