Friday, March 07, 2008

Another blog


I know its pretty bad when one starts to blog about someone else's blog, especially those of strangers. But I thought this was crazy enough to mention, just so that others can be aware of some idiotic things things that some people do. You can check out this blog.
This guy is actually on the edge of Victoria Falls, which is between Zambia and Zimbabwe in Africa, and the falls drop 100 meters below. If you check out the pics on the linked Flickr site you can see that in some of them the person hanging is being held by the ankles, but still, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Were they even thinking at all? I think not. I know I have heard it said, "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room." But that is supposed to be a joke.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Wild Wild West said...

You're right, 007. That is supposed to be a joke. Some people live in the eternal now and don't think at all....

3/09/2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger 007 said...

I know the Duke has somewhat of a wild streak, so I was wondering what he thought about this. Is this something the Duke would try?

3/11/2008 6:43 AM  
Blogger The Cox Family said...

I hope Duke goes down in the post season. Carolina will win the title! :)

3/11/2008 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know in Ireland, you can kiss the Blarney Stone, but it involves hanging off the edge of a cliff while someone holds your ankles?

3/11/2008 9:48 AM  
Blogger John said...

Yeah sure I'm game; you get me there and I'll do it!!!

3/11/2008 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home