Monday, March 24, 2008

Whole Foods


One thing that is nice about eating lunch at Whole Foods is that you get to sample several different foods. Sometimes they have fresh fruit; sometimes they cook different foods and offer samples. Lately, they have been sampling different kinds of cheese. Most of these kinds of cheeses I would never think to buy, but I am getting an introduction in the subject of cheeze-tasting. The one mentioned in the scanned pic was quite tasty, but the Kildare Cheddar from Cork, Ireland which I tasted today was so creamy and rich. I also tried the Cave aged Gruyere and the Comte' 15 Monte (hand selected.) I would love to try the King's Island Roaring 40s Blue, but that hasn't been offered yet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

send some down our way; I love the fine cheeses.....and it shows

3/25/2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I had breakfast at the Whole Foods here recently. Good cheese grits.

3/27/2008 2:20 AM  
Blogger 007 said...

I haven't tried their cheese grits, but I am sure they are good.

3/27/2008 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home