Monday, November 14, 2005

Halloween-Birthday Party






OK, so I know its been a while since my last blog, but I have been waiting for some of these pics to come to me from some people who have these new-fangled cameras that can put the shots right on your computer without the use of a scanner. We had a great time at my sister Sue's birthday party. I have one of her in her cat costume here. Everyone had great time, enjoying the homemade pizza, fresh fruit and birthday cake (Boston Cream Pie.) The party was actually the day before Halloween (and Sue's birthday) so we went trick or treating with little Adele (dressed as a skunk) the following night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

Do I see James Bond lurking in the shadows?

11/14/2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

To old P-trooper: If you can see James Bond in any of these pics, your eyesight is better than mine. Of course its better than mine anyway!

11/15/2005 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home