Monday, September 12, 2005

Lock--In


Well, for the third year in a row I have enjoyed, (and I use that term loosely,) helping with the youth lock-in at our Kernersville Y. We had 68 youth there which is about twice the number we had last year, and I don't see how we could possibly double that number next year. We started swimming, at least some of us, and I was challenged to a swimming race by a middle school girl. I know what you're thinking...that I lost. No you are wrong. I did win, but I might add that I don't do the challenging anymore since my cousin Mary Beth beat me in two races a couple years ago.How do you like the form of this young man? I don't know who he is and he was not one of our youth. I was looking for some swim pics and just happened to run across this one.

How do you like the form of the young man in this pic? I don't know who he is, and he was not one of our youth. I was looking for some shots of swimmers and just happened to run across this one.

We also played some gym games, and a lot of hide and seek, not to be confused with the movie starring Rober De Niro.

We did have a time of singing some praise and worship choruses and a few of the youth shared their testimony. We need to follow up with those who do not know Christ as their Saviour.
We had a great time, although the older I get, the harder it is for me to make it all night. Pray for our youth as well as all of the ones we had Friday night who may not have a church home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home