Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you get to eat your favorite meal, and plenty of it, just don't eat too much and get sick. We're having roast beef, which is just fine with me. I sorta feel guilty eatin' turkey ever since I saw that turkey singing that song on the Hallmark ecard. You'll have to check it out if you haven't seen it. I don't want to spoil it for you but its the old tune of "I will survive" with a few new words. We all have much to be thankful for, and many times we don't realize how we have been blessed. I thank God for my family and friends, and the fact that I still have a job. My prayers are with those that have already or will be losing theirs, and don't think that I don't know what it is like to lose a job as I have lost two, the first being about this time of the year, so I remember what its like not having a job going into this holiday season. God bless us everyone, and may we honor Him in all we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home