Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Wii Golf


Well, I suppose that after you play something long enough, you will eventually obtain some level of perfection. I did get a hole-in-one on hole no. 2 on the Nintendo Wii Golf game. (I do understand that doing something like this on a real golf course takes quite a bit more skill.) Still it was rather exciting for me, and I will keep working on doing this on the other par 3s. Somehow I feel that if my younger son Ben were to play this long enough he would end up with a hole-in-one on each one of the nine holes. And that would be really something on the par 5s. Enjoy the links!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

congratulations on the ace; custom dictates that you now treat everyone to drinks!

3/07/2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

I was unaware of that custom Mr. Duke, but if you come to Forsyth County I will be glad to buy you a drink, or even lunch for that matter. I am not planning to head to Morehead any time soon.

3/07/2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home