Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lunar Eclipse


I know there are plenty of folks with a pic of a lunar eclipse on their blogs. So here is one more. So what? I think they are pretty neat. I got up, went outside at about 4:45 AM to see the top of the moon starting to be shadowed by the earth. I went out again about 5:45 but it was too cloudy. One of the neatest ones I have seen was several months ago when my wife and I were traveling to Raleigh, and we were able to watch it during our entire trip east. Neither one of us knew about it before we started watching it. Once when we were down at the lake (High Rock) and the boys were fairly little, I tried to get them up to see one in the middle of the night. I don't remember being successful in getting them awake enough to view it. By the way, this pic came from Mr. Eclipse. Check it out here: http://www.mreclipse.com/LEphoto/TLE2004Oct/TLE2004Oct-1A.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

it is indeed very cool

8/29/2007 11:56 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Thanks for stopping by, Dan. Come back anytime.

8/30/2007 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home