Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bad Parking

I don't know why I let this bug me, but I really get irritated when I see someone parked over the line in a parking lot. This individual has chosen to take up two parking spaces for one vehicle. Its not like its some exotic car in most cases, either. Most of the time, they are ordinary machines. And they may be just over the line, or quite a bit over the line. Still, nobody wants to park next to them, and that is certainly understandable. Does anyone else notice this happening around you? I could take some pics showing licence plates and all, but I probably ought to write a nice note to ask the person to park properly. People get lazy or in a hurry for some reason, I suppose. Its probably folks who try to park while talking on their cell phone, don't you think?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I always double park my kia...

HEEHEE...

9/25/2007 11:23 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Is it because you are lazy or because you don't want it to get door dings?

9/28/2007 6:56 AM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

My car could get dinged and I probably wouldn't notice.

If you were talking about the same Steve Martin clip (the Great Flydini), then I have to say I thought that was really funny...

9/29/2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Evel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/30/2007 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home