Saturday, July 08, 2006

Going to Raleigh



We're heading to Raleigh today to hear from Brett and Sheri, pictured here with their son Dawson. (This pic is from our trip to Charleston St. Patty's weekend.) Brett is a pediatrician and Sheri is a nurse-practitioner, and all three of them will be going to Albertville, France for 8 mos. to learn the language and then they will be back in the states for a short while before heading to Mali, West Africa as medical missionaries with the CMA church. Brett and Sheri will be speaking at the Sunday AM service at a church in Raleigh, about their call to the ministry and about what they will be doing at the hospital there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I haven't seen them in years. If you get this in time and remember could you pass on my greetings?

I saw Ben and Sarah this weekend at the wedding, and had a chance to catch up a bit.

7/11/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

OK, If I had looked at the date, I would have realized its too late, silly me...

7/11/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

No problemo. I can easily remember you to them, either via email or Skype. You guys do know about Skype don't you? If not, check it out at skype.com. It is a good way to actually talk to someone out of town for free.

7/11/2006 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home