Thursday, December 14, 2006

Salem Creek











I have enjoyed "window-shopping" at Salem Creek in Winston-Salem for several years, but I knew I would never purchase a single nutcracker. This year I took my camera while milling through the store with Pat and Ben and Sarah. Its too bad they no longer carry the 6-foot plus sizes as they have done in the past. There is a reason for that. That company went out of business for health reasons. I am sorry to hear that. We sometimes think that these products will show up year after year, not really knowing what goes on behind the scenes. I did take many other pics in the store, (and I did get permission,) but I will have to post them at another time. Let me take the opportunity to wish everyone out there in blog-land a very Merry Christmas!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home