Monday, December 04, 2006

Yeehaaah!!!


This is a borrowed shot (from another blog) and since I am only borrowing it, I didn't bother to give credit to the originator. Anyhow, this shot reminds me of times we spent at the lake when our children were young, and we would pull them on a ski biscuit, or a sea biscuit or something. I am sure there were times that the little ones fell out of the floatation device (which was actually a huge inflatable doughnut for those of you that don't know) and while it put fear into the eyes of some of the parents, for the most part I believe that the kids enjoyed the ride. Are there any comments to the contrary here?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I actually saw this picture myself. How odd.

I always thought that the "red shark" at camp was really dangerous. I think too much in risk management terms to ever be an adreneline junkie, and that is a direct result of my time at the willow...

12/04/2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

I suppose if someone landed just the right (or wrong) way, he could really jerk a knot in his neck.

12/04/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

Looks like the cat might be getting ready to use one of his nine lives

12/05/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home