Sunday, March 18, 2007

Signs of Spring

As you can see from the above pic we are experiencing a bit of spring already. Actually last Thursday it was warm enough to ride a bike with shorts and a T-shirt, but it is quite too cold for that now. Tomorrow its supposed to get to 62 though. I wonder what it will be like in Fairbanks, Alaska. Oooh, I just checked out Yahoo! weather and it will be a high of 13 and 10 tomorrow and Tuesday. Brrr!! Looks like Louisville, KY will have a high of 61 tomorrow, but with a chance of rain. San Francisco should be 62 and partly cloudy. I am ready for spring; how 'bout you guys. How about all of you up there in Fairbanks, AK?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I've been enjoying the brief return to winter. I just enjoy cooler weather.

3/19/2007 10:12 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

For a guy who enjoyed CWR so much, that seems a bit strange to me. I kinda had you figured for one of the boys of summer.

3/19/2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I always loved the fact that summer meant that camp was in session, but did not enjoy the actual heat. I generally had to change shirts at least three times a day.

3/21/2007 1:45 AM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

And I lived there year round, and late fall and early spring were always my favorite times there.

But you are correct in your assesment of my affection for camp. (wow that was an emotionally dead sentence)

3/21/2007 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home