Thursday, January 10, 2008

White Horse Inn


The White Horse Inn is a nationally syndicated radio talk show hosted by Michael Horton, Rod Rosenbladt, Kim Riddlebarger and Ken Jones. On the air since 1990, the show features a regular roundtable discussion of Christian theology and apologetics. -from their website found here.
My two sons have helped me learn how I can download podcasts to my ipod shuffle, and listen to them while driving to and from work. I certainly don't read as much as I should and this is one way of staying somewhat aware of what intelligent Bible scholars are saying. I may have mentioned in an earlier post, another favorite, Ravi Zacharias. But I digress. The current podcast from White Horse Inn is called Christless Christianity. I would recommend this one to any Christian. The gentlemen on this program discuss how Christ is becomming less and less important in sermons in "Evangelical" churches today. One of the biggest churches in this country today preaches more on how to live your best life now, rather than the true Gospel for lost and dying sinners. What's up with that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home