Friday, December 09, 2005

Alias, again


Well, I hope you guys didn't miss Alias this week, and if you did, it might be that it was on Wed. night instead of Thurs. But I hope you didn't miss it, 'cause it was another great epi. Too bad this is the last season, but it really wouldn't be the same without Syd and Michael. Syd had to hang back at the ranch and protect her unborn child. BTW, Jennifer and Ben's real-life baby girl was born Thurs, a week ago (Dec.1.) So I won't spoil the story if you haven't seen it. I am sure you will have a chance to catch a rerun, or someone you know will have it on tape or TiVo. Hey, you know that TiVo gadget is pretty neat. Makes me wonder what I ever did without one. For those of you that don't know there is one more Wed. night epi of Alias at 10 PM EST, so don't miss it. Hey, I have to get back to the real life now; my son is getting married next weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

Bev missed it so if you would please email her a recap. If you dont have her email, use mine

12/10/2005 9:23 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Note to old p-trooper: Will do. Sorry I don't know what day you wrote, but I do know it was at 9:23 PM

12/13/2005 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home