Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


I interrupt these posts on the Mt. Vernon tour to bring you this important info. Back in October, my sister had a Halloween party, which was also her birthday party. So we all dressed up for Halloween to celebrate. There was a friend of her two girls, John, who came as Arthur, a character from the movie, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I had never heard of this movie, and I thought that I ought to check it out since I was one of the few that was in the dark. I picked up the DVD at the library, and will watch it tonight, so be prepared for a review tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

The books are great, and the movie is not great, but was as good an adaptation as I think could have been made. I think you'll enjoy it. It made me laugh a lot. Of course, I'm easily amused...

6/20/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home