Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Zoo







Before I get to talking about all the fun we had at the National Zoo I must say that there is definitely a difference in the way motorists view pedestrians in Washington versus New York City. In Washington, motorists are required to stop for anyone in the crosswalk, and stiff fines are given for those who violate this law. In New York, drivers act like they are trying to run over you, and they try to intimidate you by coming as close as they can to you as you cross. But, I digress. Yes we did get to the zoo on Saturday, and we were able to see the baby Panda, Tai Shan. I have included one pic of him with his parent when he was much younger so you can see how he has grown. And he has grown in his 11 months--up to 50 pounds. I have many more pics of the zoo, and I will post some more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home