Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What? No Pics?

Could this be a post with no pics? What could I be thinking? Well, I just wanted to tell you all what happened to me Sunday night and Monday AM. I had this terrible "ear ache" on Sunday, probably caused by an inflamation just under the skin of my outer ear. It was not an earache caused by an infection of the inner ear. But it hurt just the same. Sunday night as I was going to bed, it was bothering me so much that I prayed that I would pain-free by morning. I remember waking up at 4:00 AM and it was still hurting badly. I woke up again at 7:30 and the pain was gone!! Then I wondered why was I surprised. I was truly thankful. God is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

Cool story. I can relate to being surprised by answered prayer, which as you point out is silly.

Probably good that you didn't put any pictures of the sore ear...

I have the opposite tendency, I rarely post pictures, and I don't know why...

7/12/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Actually the ear didn't look all that unusual.

7/12/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

Just kidding, but I'm glad you're feeling better anyway...

I was talking to Benji about how it was cool that you and I have been in touch through the whole blogging thing...

7/12/2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Yeah, way cool. I appreciate all the readers I can get on my humble posts, esp. intellectuals like you Dan.

7/13/2006 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home