Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ben gets a perfect 18!!



Well, I suppose it was bound to happen. Ben finally got the perfect score on our little minigolf game. Here is the proof. We will have to hear from him as to how he aced no. 17. I suppose I will have to concede defeat at this point. Obviously I will never be able to beat that score, and if I am able to somehow tie that score, I could never prove that I did it because the scorecard would look the same as his. Anyway, I was reminded at the beach how I enjoyed beating my two sons in various competitions when they were young. (I suppose that it is good that I beat them then, because there are definitely some sports that I can't win now.) Mucho congrats to Ben on the perfect score!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

and here I was proud that I got down to 20. I've actually gotten a hole in one on each hole at least once, but 17 and 13 are problematic and I am not consistent. after my 20 game I got a 29 on my next one...

9/18/2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger 007 said...

I feel your pain, Dan.

9/18/2006 6:37 AM  
Blogger John said...

Unbelieveable, way to go

9/18/2006 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home