Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ben's minigolf score


I'm visiting Ben and Sarah in Louisville, and I just witnessed his new low score of 24! It is interesting to watch his expression as he makes hole-in-one after hole-in-one. Yes, and now for a late Labor Day addendum: I now have a pic of Ben achieving his score of 24. One can sense the pure joy of hitting a new low--score that is. But now its time for him to hit the books as a new school week approaches. And some of you may ask, why didn't 007 get a new low score over the weekend. I have an excuse, as lame as it may be: I could never adjust to the touch pad on the Mac laptop. I told you it was lame. I will be working on it this week, with Ben and Dan the man knocking down the 24.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

I was commenting just as you were posting this apparently. I'll say it again, I've gotten 24 once and am consistently getting 25 or 26. Tell Ben I said hi...

9/04/2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

And mega-congrats to you too, Dan!

9/04/2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Ben, Dan says hi.

9/04/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home