Monday, August 28, 2006

Minigolf




Here is a little diversionary pastime for some of you who need something to pass all those extra hours in your day. You know those days where you just have more time than you know what to do; this game will help take away the temptations to just blog, do email or surf the internet. Try it and let me know how you like it, and if you want to stick your chest out, show me your golf scores. So now I have the same score as yesterday, but I did it with all deuces and aces! I know, the score is still the same. I need to try to improve on that. Give me time. So, as I said in my last post (under Secondhand Lions) and thanks to the challenge of Dan the Man, I shot a 27--twice. But I will wait until after the weekend to post the scorecards. Speaking of weekends y'all have a safe and fun one.
OK, so here it is:
  • Minigolf
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

    For those of us that are computer challenged, how do I save my score on the scorecard to send you? I am quite proud of my 36

    8/29/2006 9:16 AM  
    Blogger 007 said...

    I have all of the confidence in the world that you made a 36. I was proud of my 36 when I first started. You can probably hit shift and screen print which will in effect "copy" the screen in the computer memory and then you can paste it to a Word doc. You will then have to change it to a jpeg file if you want to post it on a blog, but if you want to email it to me, you can do that using Word.

    8/29/2006 12:10 PM  
    Blogger 007 said...

    So where is the Duke? I figure he would have plenty of time for practice? And after today Hodge, or Scoutsout or Top Gun ought to have some free time, am I right? We need more contestants, y'all.

    8/29/2006 1:48 PM  
    Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

    I'm never going to pass my classes now. Thanks! HA

    8/29/2006 6:04 PM  
    Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

    my lowest so far is 30, and you'll just have to trust me on that as I didn't copy the screen. I also got 31 at one point, but I usually end up in the 34-37 range....

    This is a time killer for sure...

    8/30/2006 10:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home