Monday, May 14, 2007

Salem Lake










Saturday was a great day for a bike ride--around Salem Lake, or part of it, and then on to Old Salem via the Salem Creek path. The shot at the top shows the straight-away along Linville Road. The next two pics show a couple of fisherman and some Canadian Geese, although I think that they came here legally and are actively working toward getting US citizenship. (The geese, I mean.) The next one shows a path into the woods which is forbidden for bikes, and I can't say that I have ever seen one, at least not on this particular path. And then I got a bit carried away taking some pics of the signs. I suppose I really like the first one with the bottom half in blue (I can't really describe that top half color) because it is new and different. One reason I took these is so that I can read them now that I am not flying around the lake at lightning speed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Pretty shots, I remember Dave telling me about fishing there with a little bitty Kevin

5/17/2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger 007 said...

Little bitty Kevin is a big boy--'xcuse me--a man now.

5/20/2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home