Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Georgia Aquarium











Well, they have all of this and much more at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. I wanna know if any of you die-hard fishermen know about the Arawana. Ten feet long and 330 pounds! That is some fish!! You all have heard of the Beluga whales I know. They are also known as sea canaries because of their songs and chatter. They have no dorsal fin because they live under ice most of the time and that would get in the way. And then we have the African Penguins, that's right, I said African Penguins. Some of us thought the only place in the world you could find penguins was in Antarctica. We were able to see all 3 whale sharks they had. That's right, I said had. One died today. Don't accuse of me of poisoning the creature, 'cause we didn't take the behind the scenes tour where we would have had access to them. Next we have the piranhas, the bonnethead shark (relative of the hammerhead,) and longnose gar, and an real hodgepodge of fish that I can't begin to discuss with you. If anyone requests more pics, I can oblige.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home