Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trip to Louisville





Just a few pics from our trip to Louisville, KY last weekend. The first one is a very attractive metal plate sign in the concrete stating the name of the area we went after church on Sunday. The next is a pic of the Qdoba where we had lunch. The last two were taken in New Albany, Indiana where my wife and I toured Sunday evening. We thought it would make a nice starter home for my son and his wife who are house hunting at this time. I can post a few more shots later if anyone wants to see the church where they are members. Oh, and I almost forgot, but we got to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and there is no need for more pics as I have posted a plethora of those earlier. And there is no need for me to tell you about it, and spoil it for you because I know all of you will want to see it with an unbiased mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home