Monday, June 04, 2007

NC State Campus











My wife and I made a trip to Raleigh on Saturday, (and you know how it is in Raleigh--just go, go, go.) I took the opportunity to check out the NC State University campus that borders Hillsoborough St. Just check out that sundial at Primrose! I had not seen the remodeled Winston Hall, in fact I had not been by since I took an English class there just a few years ago. Nelson has a new name as it is the College of Management now. I really need to get to Raleigh more often.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Get the corner room at the Y ?

6/04/2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Nope, we just took a day trip this time, but I have heard that the accomodations at somethin' or other Farm Road are superb.

6/04/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

It looks way better in your pics than it does coming into work every day...

HA!

6/07/2007 7:19 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

You don't really appreciate your environment until it is taken away from you. You can take a Wolfpacker away from Wolfpack country, but you can't take the Wolfpack out of the Wolfpacker. Or something like that.

6/15/2007 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home