Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pepper



Have any of you ever thought much about pepper? I am a pepper lover, particularly black pepper. I suppose you all have seen these little paper packages with black pepper in them. There is only one problem with the two packages up in the sky in the first pic. Neither one has any pepper! Sorry, I didn't mean to shout. So where is the QC Dept. when you need them? One can easily see that this pepper is packaged by Sysco Corp. in Houston, TX. It wouldn't be so bad if every once in a blue moon I got one with no pepper, but almost every time I pick up as many as 4 peppers, I get at least one with no pepper. The bottom pic shows another type of package where the pepper is found in two "tubes" in the paper package. These seem to all contain at least some pepper. I suppose I should write the Sysco Corp. and see if they are even aware of this problem. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this problem?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

John W
I'm a pepper, you're a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?
Dr Pepper

1/22/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

despite the lack of actual pepper, I actually really like that first picture...

1/22/2008 11:24 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Thank you both for your comments. They are much appreciated.

1/23/2008 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home