Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Heaven


My son, David, gave me this book, Heaven by Randy Alcorn, for Christmas. I have just begun to read it, (preface and chapter 1.) I believe I am going to enjoy reading it, which is saying quite a lot for someone like me, who is not an avid reader. Most of us don't think that much about where we will spend eternity, even Christians. Randy talks about some misconceptions about what heaven will be like. Of course, I don't think that I have any of those--but I have only started the book. I certainly don't want to try to tell everything that Randy has to say, but I would recommend this book to anyone, and I will keep you guys posted. Ben mentioned that this world is not our home in his post yesterday (Ben and Sarah.) We forget that sometimes, and reading a book on Heaven just might help us to keep in mind where our true home is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home