Thursday, May 25, 2006

ALIAS AGAIN









Here I have posted a few pics from the beginning of the show, as well as some more current shots. Now really, does the red hair really help an agent to blend in to the surroundings, or to fool anyone for that matter? What were they thinking? Oh well, that was in the early days. Live and learn. Sydney is happy at home with her family when Dixon comes to make a request--to get Syd to go back into action, of course. Notice that Isabelle is able to complete the same test that Sydney did as a child, but no one notices except the very alert TV viewer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

Is there another action show on your horizon now, or is it back to "Deal or No Deal"?

5/26/2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Bless you old paratrooper for commenting on my humble blog. To answer your question, I have been very interested in "The Unit" and I think of Kevin when I watch this show. These guys are a group of special forces that report directly to the President, and their missions are as varied as those of Alias. I have not watched "Deal or No Deal" as a matter of fact. Is that a show that you like?

5/28/2006 8:56 AM  
Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

I dont watch a lot during the week, but Deal/no deal is pretty good. Still nothing better than a John Wayne movie!!

5/28/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

I watched "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson tonight on CBS. I don't watch a lot of war movies, but I remember the old paratrooper telling me that was a good one a while back. I can only imagine what it was like for them in Viet Nam. I can only imagine what it was like for any soldier fighting in any war.

5/28/2006 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home