Friday, September 29, 2006

Weird things




There are some really weird creatures in this world, and I know that the caterpiller isn't really all that weird, but it is truly amazing when you think how it is transformed into a butterfly. Can anyone tell me anything about the other two pics? It looks like the same guy to me, but I have no idea what it is, and the website where I got these didn't tell me either. Y'all know I didn't take these shots, although I would love to learn how. Even if I came across something like this, I can't focus this close up with my camera. Let me hear from you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oldparatrooper said...

If you really want to see some wierd "creetures", as Ernest T. Bass would say, go to Franklin St in Chapel Hill.

9/29/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Ernest T. would call them creechters, but I understand what you are saying.

9/29/2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger John said...

SHE CALLED ME A CREEESCHTER!!!!!

9/30/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger Dan Hawkins said...

This was an aptly titled post. Good pics...

10/01/2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home