Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pleasant Surprise

I had a pleasant surprise today at lunch as I walked into the Whole Foods on Miller Street in Winston-Salem; I was meandering around the produce section when an old friend, (the old paratrooper) spoke up and called my name. This former soldier (now high-level executive) has surprised me on several occasions, and I suppose I shouldn't be so taken back when it happens now. I would post one of my latest pics, but this gentleman prefers to avoid the publicity. Since I had just returned from Atlanta, it was a good day for the two of us to catch up. Surprise me any old time you like, old paratrooper.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

hey john, you ran into an old friend of mine too!

happy early fathers day!

6/13/2007 10:47 PM  
Blogger 007 said...

Kev, you need to get connected and Skype your parents so they can see you on the webcam, even though they can't see you. I got an early Father's Day present--I just had a nice long phone call from David tonight, and one from Ben last night. Thanks for the wish.

6/13/2007 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home